murdertrumpetmurdertrumpet

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Stargenx - Soulsmash Stargenx - Soulsmash

Not bad

I can totally hear this in like an arcade game or something.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

Closure WIP &amp;gt;Baconstep&amp;lt; Closure WIP >Baconstep<

Good

Definitely has some metal influence in the drums and the ominous overall atmosphere

mr-jazzman responds:

Hellyeah man, for sure! Thanks for noticing those drums!

Lethargic [Dubstep] Lethargic [Dubstep]

Never dropped

Dubstep is supposed to lure you in with candy then drop you on your face and kick the shit out you. This just sort of tried to tickle me to death.

Something, My Friends Something, My Friends

Nice

It sounds pretty badass I must admit. What's with the like minute and a half of silence though?

ASOT responds:

The track didn't save right. Sorry if you expected to hear something.
And thanks!

Gunnm Rollerball Gunnm Rollerball

This sounds really sick!

If I had any advice to give it would probably be to remaster this so that the main synth just blasts the shit out of you. I think it could be so much more intense. I like it though.

Laguna - Golden Machine Gun Laguna - Golden Machine Gun

Bad

Ass!

MIAMI MIAMI

I like it

I wouldn't have chosen the synth horns or whatever instrument it is that does most of the treble work but it was a pretty good tune. What program do you use?

alvys18 responds:

DJSethLee responds:

Mission accomplished then. X3

Cars- Marching Cars- Marching

Like the song but...

The original is not as boring as this. I bet you just found some midi file online and put different insrtruments to it. I do that sometimes when I'm bored too but I don't post them on NG and I try to at least use some interesting instruments... I call it musical mad libs. Anyway, yeah it was kinda boring. What software do you use?

lvl5drummer responds:

i use Finale, but yeah, i can see where it's kind of boring. i just did this one as a joke, but the other two that i did like this are better. and thanks for the review!

<lvl5>

Timpeton - Memories Timpeton - Memories

fell apart

I was liking it until the strings came in at 1:26...